Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hi-Fi News show next week

If you are attending the Hi Fi News Show (at the Renaissance Hotel at Heathrow) on Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th of September, make time to take in some of the Seminars. I mention it because I am one of the Keynote speakers!

My topic is 'The Mains: So what's the problem?' I'm lecturing in the York Theatre both mornings at 11am.

As part of our twentieth anniversary celebrations, we're officially launching our new products - the PowerMax mains cable; my Desktop Audio range of equipment; Crystal-24 speaker cable; and Platinum Ultra Purifier. The sales team (and me when I'm not lecturing) will be on hand to answer your questions and take your orders… look out for the special Show Discount and Free Gift when you place your order. Plus there will be a number of competitions running and some very special prizes!

If you're a Russ Andrews customer, you'll be pleased to hear that we've negotiated with Hi-Fi News to give us free tickets to the show (saving you GBP 8!) Your free ticket will be arriving with your brand new catalogue any day now! If you have had problems receiving your ticket, contact us.

If you need more information about the show, go to www.hifinews.co.uk/show2006